Sucralose is an artificial sweetener and sugar substitute. The majority of ingested sucralose is not broken down by the body, so it is noncaloric.The FDA claims that sucralose is 98 percent pure, but what about the other 2 percent? It contains heavy metals like lead, arsenic, triphenilphosphine oxide, methanol, chlorinated disaccharides, and other potentially dangerous substances.
Erythritol consumption can cause diarrhea, stomachache and headache.Is erythritol a safe and smart substitute for sugar? If it’s made from GMO cornstarch, then absolutely not.Erythritol travels through your body, it doesn’t get metabolized
It was found to cause DNA damage in human liver cells in vitro, comparable to the damage caused by a chemotherapy drug. Food colorings are added to countless processed food products to “conceal the absence of fruits, vegetables, or other ingredients and to make the food appear better or of greater value than it is.In 1990, concerned about cancer risk, the FDA banned the use of Red No. 3 in anything going on our skin.
Carrageenan causes inflammation and that when we consume processed foods containing it, we ingest enough to cause inflammation in our bodies.Carrageenan is a food additive used as a thickener and fat substitute in a variety of dairy and nondairy products.Carrageenan is a common food additive that is extracted from a red seaweed, Chondrus crispus, which is popularly known as Irish moss.