Create Content in MinutesGet Started For Free
1. A descriptive article describing the Powers of Congress, House of Representatives, Senate, legislative and political parties, and other Congressional Powers.
2. This article is connected only with the Legislative branch.
3. Is not balanced with the other powers of branch.
1. A descriptive article describing a presidental's powers. It descase the legislative, Judicial, Executuve, and powers in Foreing affairs. They discuss how the office of President of the U.S. is one of the most powerful in the world.
2.The legislative branch is in charge of making laws. Members of the House of Representatives and the Senate are voted into office by American citizens in each state.
3. This system is balanced.
1. The president is responsible for enforcing the laws written by the congress. The vice president assumes the presidency in case of need. With these powers come responsibilities, but also the president has unlimited power.
2.The branch of the United States government that is responsible for carrying out the laws.
3. This branch has limitations to which laws the president can accept and which ones can not.
1. The Judicial Branch is confirmed by the Senate. The Congress determines the federal courts and have the power to interpret the law.
2. The judicial branch is in charge of deciding the meaning of laws, how to apply them to real
situations, and whether a law breaks the rules of the Constitution.
3. This system is balanced by the Congress.