8. The piece of music is a connection to the eclipse because is covered by the moon so the piece of music is called moonlight sonata. This piece of music is a quiet piece for settling down and watching the eclipse.
7. The safety measures for looking at a solar eclipse are when the moon is blocking the sun it makes even more dangerous because it is completely obscure. So they make glasses to keep your eyes safe for getting different vision.
6. The dangers of looking at a solar eclipse can ruin your retina. It is actually is more dangerous because it is during the eclipse.
5. Will Indiana have a total solar eclipse, well no. Indiana will not have a total eclipse because it goes straight to Mexico, Canada, and Texas.
4. The different types of eclipses are partial solar eclipse, annular solar eclipse, total solar eclipse, solar eclipse, and lunar eclipse. These eclipses all have at least one thing in common.
3. Solar eclipses often do occur are once every 18 months. Total solar eclipse can be seen on one place of Earth.
2. The next total solar eclipse in the US in going to be on April 8, 2024. Some of them are visible from your location take a few years.
1. A solar eclipse is when the moon gets in the middle of the sun and Earth and blocks all light from reaching Earth. When there is a eclipse it makes the sky go dark like it is everyday at night.