1. An a eclipse is where the moon comes between the earth ,and the sun and the moon puts a shadow over the earth for a short period of time.
2. August 21, 2017 is the next full solar eclipse in the US.
3. Solar eclipses happen two to five every year, each one one visible to only limited areas.
4. There are a total of three total different eclipses theirs the Lunar eclipse, the Annular eclipse, and the Partial eclipse.
5. Indiana will have a total solar eclipse.
6. The dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without protection are going blind permanently.
7. The safety measures during an eclipse are to NOT look at the sun without the special safety glasses.
8. The music connection I made with this was that this song has a meaning to the sun and where talking about the solar eclipse and the sun has to do with the solar eclipse and the song has to do something with the sun.
9. One extra connection I can make on the eclipse is that I thought a little bit about the solar eclipse and knew what will happen to us humans but what will happen to the animals???
10A. This is one of the links I chose. I chose this link because it tells you what will happen on the solar eclipse and some other important information.
10B. I chose this link because i thought what else might happen to the other planets in space and it seems that this article tells you that you will be able to see 4 planets.
10D. I wanted to make another song that realties to the solar eclisipe so I think this song realtes to the solar ecispe because the soalr is blinding and shiny so yeah.
10C. I was really worried on what could happen to my mom on the solar eclipse because she always is driving places so I found out what could happen on when people are driving during the solar eclipse and tell her about it.