10D. I chose this link because it tells you how to take a picture of the solar eclipse.
10C. I chose this link because some people might not have glasses, so you can make something to use instead of the glasses.
10B. I chose this link because the map was a pretty good example of where people can see it.
10A. I chose this link because I thought that the animation for the path was cool to see.
9. I can make a connection to this article by also having a viewing party at school to watch the eclipse.
8. The music connection that this song can make is that the eclipse will be really bright, like the sun is coming.
7. The safety measures are to get solar viewers so you can see the eclipse without damaging your eyes.
6. The dangers are that it could damage your retina.
5. Indiana will not have a total eclipse.
4. There are 4 different types of eclipses.
3. There are between 2 and 5 solar eclipses every year, each one visible only in a limited area.
2. The next total solar eclipse will be on April 8, 2024.
1. A solar eclipse is when the moon passes between the sun and the earth.