10 C. There is an Indian myth about the Indian demon, Rahu. The story begins when Rahu tried to eat the sun but he got his head chopped off by Vishnu but since Rahu already ate some of the sun's nectar, Rahu's head was immortal.
10 B. The upcoming solar eclipse will cause devastation in solar power. It is expected to wipe out six gigawatts of solar electricity.
10A. Some animals during the solar eclipse will be startled or curious. Some animals might confuse the solar eclipse to be night time and start doing what they normally do at night.
9. In Vietnam, people say that a solar eclipse is cause by a frog devouring the sun. In Italy, people believe if plants are planted during a solar eclipse then they would be more colorful and brighter.
8. A music connection to an eclipse is Eclipse by Pink Floyd. A line from the song goes, "And everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."
7. To avoid going blind you have to wear special glasses. Also, don't try to take a picture through your phone because it can really damage your phone.
6. You can look at the solar eclipse all you want WITH special glasses. If you don't wear the special glasses you can go blind for life.
5. Indiana will not have have a total eclipse. Meanwhile, Oregon will have a total eclipse.
4. There are four types of eclipses that can happen. They are called a Partial eclipse, an Annular eclipse, a Total eclipse, and a Hybrid eclipse
3. There are between two to five solar eclipses every year. Each one can be seen in specific places.
2. The next solar eclipse in North America will be around 2024. Who knows when the next solar eclipse will be after the 2024 one.
1. A solar eclipse is a type of eclipse that occurs when the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth, and when the Moon fully or partially blocks the Sun. It is also rare.