10b. The best place to view the solar eclipse that is the closest to us is Carbondale, Illinois.
10a. To take a picture of the solar eclipse you have to put the filter over your camera so that the sun doesn't burn your lens.
9. A connection to the solar eclipse is a shadow. Humans make shadows just like the moon makes a shadow over the sun.
8. Walking on sunshine because they both have to do with the sun.
7. People have to look through special solar filter glasses.
6. Looking at the eclipse can cause optical damage that cannot be fixed.
5. Indiana will not have a total eclipse.
4. There are solar eclipses and lunar eclipses. There are 3 kinds of solar eclipses: total partial, and annular. There are also 3 types of lunar eclipses: total, partial, and penumbral.
3. There are between 2 and 5 solar eclipses every calendar year.
2. The next solar eclipse will occur in April 2024 but only in 12 states.
1. A solar eclipse is where the moon completely covers the sun.