1. A solar eclipse is when the moon overlaps the sun. We will only get to see a partial eclipse because it is not passing straight over us.
2. After Monday, the next total solar eclipse will be April 8, 2024. We will be able to see it from the middle of Indiana because it passes right through us.
3. About every 18 months somewhere on earth you can see a solar eclipse. Not always in the us but most likely somewhere else.
4. There are three types of solar eclipses. The three types of eclipses are total, partial, and annular.
5. There will be a partial solar eclipse in Indiana on Monday. It will be visible during bus departure possibly.
6. If you stare at a solar eclipse you will go blind. There is special protective eye wear to use when watching if you so choose to do it.
7. There are special glasses to wear when watching the eclipse. The glasses keep from blinding you because the suns rays are so bright at that time.
8. You are my sunshine deals with the sun so I thought of it when the question popped up.
9. How people celebrate this amazing celestial event.
Total Eclipse of the Heart is an extra song because it has eclipse in it.
I was just wondering how long it would last.
Eclipse is the third movie in the Twilight saga.
Google set their home page to little aliens explaining what a solar eclipse is.