10A. You should never look at the solar eclipse without glasses. It can harm your retina in your eye. You can go blind.
9. I'm excited for it like the person writing the article is. I can make a connection through there.
8. The song "Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina and The Waves. It says something about the sun and it's shine.
7. The only safe way to look at the solar eclipse is with special eclipse glasses. If you just look at it with your bare eyes, it can blind you.
6. A real danger of looking at the solar eclipse is looking at it without the special glasses. If you look at it without them, it can damage your retina and you can go blind.
5. April 8th, 2024 will be the next total solar eclipse. It will span across the US, Mexico, and Canada.
4. There are four different types of eclipses. There is an annular eclipse, a total eclipse, a partial eclipse, and a hybrid eclipse.
2. The next total solar eclipse in the US after Monday is going to be in 2024.
1. A solar eclipse is when the moon moves between the sun and Earth. It blocks the sun's light that goes onto Earth and casts a shadow.
3. There are 2 - 5 eclipses every year. Each one can be seen only in specific and limited areas.