8. includes the sun
7. Total Solar Eclipse 2017 On Monday, August 21, 2017, all of North America will view the eclipse of the sun. Anyone within the path of totality can see one of nature’s most awe inspiring sigh.
6. you could go blind or have permanent eye damage
5. we will have a total eclipse in 2024 April 8
2. After the August 2017 a solar eclipse, the US will see another solar eclipse on October 14, 2023. That one will be annular, which means the edge of the sun will remain visible as a bright ring around the moon. That eclipse will be visible from Northern California to Florida, according to NASA. After that, the next total eclipse in the US will occur on April 8, 2024, and will be visible from Texas to Maine.
4. There are two types of eclipses that can be seen down from earth but there are four in all Total, Partial, annular. And a rare one hybrid that is combined with annular and total eclipse.
3. Every 25 years there is a solar eclipses.
1. This event is a solar eclipse when the moon passes between the sun and Earth and blocks all or parts of the sun for up to about three hours, from beginning to end.