Create Content in MinutesGet Started For Free
1.it was the first atomic bomb to be used during a war. 2.nuclear energy is an interesting topic to learn about. 3.there are many country's with nuclear weapons.
1. destroyed the U.S. economy and left many people homeless. 2. my parents talk about how their parents where in the depression . 3.there are people still alive who where in the depression.
1. it was the first time Germany attacked civilians in world war 1. 2. it is a new thing that I did not know about. 3.i do not know.
1.African Americans where given a sense of pride in their heritage.2. it is important to my sister so it is important to me. 3. African Americans are proud to be African American.
1. it hurt the nations agriculture and the hurt people. 2.does not relate to me. 3.it made people more in tune to agriculture in todays time.
1.he created many famous cartoons. 2.i grew up watching his cartoons.3. Disney world is still very popular with young people.
1 it gave women the right to vote.2. it means that I will get to vote when I am 18.3. women can sway a vote one way or another.
1. he was the president of the united states so he had political power. 2. he helped bring world war two to an end so we are alive.3. we still talk about him in schools.
1. they made the first airplane and where the first to fly. 2. I fly on planes a lot so they hold a place in my heart.3. today planes are a major mode of transportation.
1. henry ford created the automobile and made way for a faster way of transportation.3. cars are the most popular mode of transportation.2. it is important to me because I will be driving soon.