1) Henry Ford had a huge impact on the nation and the world as he made the automobile, this was the Pinnacle of traveling on ground. 2) Henry Ford has had a huge impact on me for the since that I use a car to get to school everyday and I use a car to go to places. 3) Henry Ford still has made an impact on our nation today by how people use his original invention to make our traveling the best it can be possible.
1) the department of labor had a large impact on the u.s. because it kind of prevented anyone from going into major poverty like in the great depression. It created welfare and other things as well. 2) the department of labor hasn't really had an impact on me but it has to a lot of poor families out there. 3) the department of labor still makes an impact today by providing money to the poor.
1) Theodore Roosevelt was a good president and made a huge impact on the country he had a great energy. 2)Theodore Roosevelt hadn't had a impact on me besides him being a part in history (like most things before I was born). 3)Theodore Roosevelt has made an impact on the country today, he has given us standards for a good president and he has passed acts such as the Sherman antitrust act to make our country better.
1) the cold war had a impact on the u.s. because it showed that we where a democratic nation and know one was going to stop that. We fought against the Soviet Union to protect our government and our territory. 2) the cold war hasn't had much of an impact on me besides the learning of the point in American history. 3) I don't really know for sure if the cold war affects the u.s. today besides the grudge from the u.s. against north Korea and vise versa.
1) the Holocaust was had a huge impact on the nation it brought enemies and allies. 2)the Holocaust had an impact on me actually my step grandfather was in Germany in the Holocaust he worked on a farm with his parents, some of the workers were Jewish and if they didn't fire the workers they would exicute all of them. 3) the Holocaust still has an impact today as we have multiple museums and we talk to survivors of WW2 and the Holocaust today.
1) the jazz culture had a big impact on our nation as it showed the colorful and the multiple varieties of music. 2) jazz has had an impact on me and on what music i like to listen to. 3)jazz has had an impact today because without jazz we would have jazz clubs or jazz bands in schools.
1) this amendment had a gigantic impact on our nation, without this amendment,women would not be allowed to vote this was a huge step forwards. 2) this event didn't have an impact on me personally since i am a male but it did give my mother and other female family members the right to vote today. 3)this has a big impact on the united states for the fact that every u.s. citizen has the right to vote it doesn't matter on the race or your gender your allowed to vote.
1) the great depression was a huge even on the us economy millions and millions of people were in poverty when he stock market crashed. 2) this (like world war one) didn't have a hue impact on me besides knowledge on what happened at that time of history. 3)this really doesn't have a impact on present day,but, we have all learned from this experience that things could be worse in our economy.
1) this had a huge impact on the u.s. because it was the fastest way for intercontinental travel. the invention of the airplane has brought good and bad towards the united states. 2) This has a impact on me because i can meet and see distant relative from where my family originated from. 3) this event has a huge impact today as we as people in a whole travel all the time for business trip or for vacations and for other things as well.
1) the first world war ad impacts towards political,economic,and social things all around the us. 2) the first world war hasn't done much to me personally since i wasn't there back then, but, it did give me a explanation on how difficult war can be. 3) the first world war connects today as a huge part of history.