I literally hate everyone except for about 7 people, and some are friends but all of them are considered family. i had to go through a lot to get where i am today and a solid 7 people stuck around me and never gave up on me or switched up or done anything remotely bad to me, and those people are literally more important to me than anything in life, i don't have a lot of things to like in life (that i can talk about) that are important to me, so this list isn't going to be long, but family is definitely the most important. I probably would have off'd myself by now if it weren't for my family keeping me sane and always reminding me of the goals and ambitions i have for myself in my life. i can't give up because my family literally won't let me, they are my motivation in life. without them, i would have no motivation to do anything, so I have to thank them for that, also they are a big part of my life because they are so funny and awesome and they are the best group of people & i am so lucky to have such amazing people like them in my life.
I love coffee so much ESPECIALLY if its fro, tim hortons. There is only one thing I love in this world more than coffee, i drink it so much, i should just ran my tap through my coffee machine because i drink it like its water. I feel if I dont have it in my system i'd actually scratch someones eyes out out of irritation, but i hope that doesn't happen
I used to think that I didn't watch that much netflix but like the other day I started watching the first season of disjointed around 5pm, and i literally didn't move from my couch until i finished the second season at 3am, and I've already binge watched this show twice. So netflix is definitely a big part of my life, and i have no regrets about it.
The fact that I don't weigh triple the amount I do shocks me because I eat so much take out I could feed all of Africa twice. Food is obviously important because without it I would die, but it's also important because literally it just tastes so good and it makes me like 400 times happier and eating food & listening to music is basically a paradise for me ( you will learn i am very easy to make happy)
Pizza is an extension to the food & takeout, its just so blessed it deserves to have its own category.
A big part of my life is music. 97% of the time that I am awake, I usually am listening to music, the other 3%, I'm probably changing the song ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I listen to music to distress myself, cut people out so I don't have to listen to anyone say anything stupid, or just to simply vibe and relax. I listen to all different kinds of music; rap, r&b, old school rap, trap, rock, alternative, basically if it has a good beat to it, i will listen to it. I HATE country music though, well i guess i like the pop country music, but NOT just country. I literally have the best spotify playlists btw so if you like vibing i got you